Snow Hare Snow Hare

I don't think there's any words in the English dictionary that could be used to describe this masterpiece. Even to say this was beautiful doesn't do justice for what i have seen.

I am truly touched.

ShawnBranden responds:

That's really nice of you to say! Thank you!

LoL StickFigure Spotlight LoL StickFigure Spotlight

This animation, is what i like to refer to as SEX! It pleasurable!!

The Steven Seagal Show #1 The Steven Seagal Show #1

I wacthed it more than 10 times

The artwork was increadibly consistant and very well presented. The rendering suite the purpose and you didnt seem to lack in quality when doing the backgrounds.

I found the voices really humerous, i think you caught seagal and sylvester voices correctly.
Great length and content, couldn't find a major fault.

Skyrim Schmyrim Skyrim Schmyrim

CHACKEN! CHACKEN!

I dunno why i can't stop watching this, and why i keep laughing everytime. Great humour, and facial expressions were spot on!

Beast- Kensei Beast- Kensei

Breaking rust was the start

This is just absolutely beast! Your effects are just legendary and inspiring. you've been gone for ages, i wanna see more from you. Because if this is just a test, then im excited to see a song length version of it

KenseiT responds:

Thanks Drifts :P

Madness Heist Madness Heist

Indepth thought

The idea was truly inspiring. The story was very well thought through, the voices were incredibly clear and professional. This seems like the idea could be developed into like a newgrounds movie or something.

only the animation style i would feel led, that needs more work, but i can say the actual plot of this animation totally took over. I hope you have more coming.

Micmadness Micmadness

Hot potato cream pie!

You honestly never cease to amaze me. Taking madness to a new height and level. Not a single part of the anim was lacking anything. Only flaw was transitions of scenes at the end, but other than that, you might as well put an anim like this on national tv. Well done bro!

Picoday Pinata Party Picoday Pinata Party

I loved every bit

This should be rated higher. Theres a great improvement in the way you both animate, which was clearly shown here. And a good partnership was made, which i think NG is trying to create.
It was very fluid and neat. Yeah its a pity everyone died in the end, and its a nice twist that pico and friends are actually trying to save their enemy in most cases.

The fight for hydration The fight for hydration

Really neat

I like this animation. The angles were great, and the movement were pretty decent and fluid. Nice short story too and good quality for an animation produce in such short time.

SHOCK3 SHOCK3

Reeeeal Slick

Nice way to end the so called shock series. I liked the way you approaced this in a different style which shows your improvement in animating. Awesome work!