Snow Hare Snow Hare

I don't think there's any words in the English dictionary that could be used to describe this masterpiece. Even to say this was beautiful doesn't do justice for what i have seen.

I am truly touched.

ShawnBranden responds:

That's really nice of you to say! Thank you!

LoL StickFigure Spotlight LoL StickFigure Spotlight

This animation, is what i like to refer to as SEX! It pleasurable!!

The Steven Seagal Show #1 The Steven Seagal Show #1

I wacthed it more than 10 times

The artwork was increadibly consistant and very well presented. The rendering suite the purpose and you didnt seem to lack in quality when doing the backgrounds.

I found the voices really humerous, i think you caught seagal and sylvester voices correctly.
Great length and content, couldn't find a major fault.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

BEAT THE GAME!!!!

I beat it, i lost the first time, tried again and then won. unfortunately i had to hold my pee real bad! Sweet game

Sonny 2 Sonny 2

Finally

I finally finished it, and i'm tired lol, great game play and graphics. It really does deal with a lot of statics and strategy.

Rage3! Rage3!

As usual...

Cosmo mo!! always bringing out the best in stickgames, well done man!

My Sanctuary My Sanctuary

I don't really have words to describe how amazing this piece of art is.

clayscence responds:

thank you very much!

Bunny Fighter Bunny Fighter

Very nice sketch

I like it the way it looks, very slick sketch. I looks like it dosent even need to be coloured in. Keep it up, more like this please.

C.L.U C.L.U

Amazing

Wow man, i love this and the rest of your work. I can do something like this, i just cant implement it well on softwares...do you have any tutorials or tips on how you do this?

Paxilon responds:

Actually, yeah--I should be posting a quick tutorial later in the week ;D
It's not to hard, I just use layers to essentially trace over the basic outlines so I know exactly where to put everything. Thanks :D